I have put together some more advanced features in my Tab control for WinForms.
WinForms PowerTabStrip .NET control enhancements
The enhancements includes several new features, including:
- Multi-line overflow of tabs
- Auto re-layout upon resizing of the window / container
- Out-of-the-box feature of auto sizing the tab page headers to make them all be same across all tab pages
- Advanced formatting of the header text
- More advanced Design-time enhancements for building your tab control instance in your applications an absolute breeze
- Touch-screen capable - Supports large sized image as tab page header image
- Ability to disable any tab page header, so it will be unavailable for selection, and the UI will present its UI aspects in a disabled state
- Supports hosting varying sized tab headers and Tab page header images
- Supports having image on some tab page headers, and none on others
- Disabled state drawing for tab page headers, page header image and text
- New design-time enhancements to perform advanced re-calculation/re-drawing and layout updates when some advanced layout related property is changed (like multi-line / menu tab page overflow, header image change from small size to larger size, etc.)
- Many many more features. :)
Head out straight to my website Tab Control product page and have a look at the goodies :)
Upcoming New WPF .NET control product release
WPF Scroll Marker .NET control is approaching imminent release :) … stay tuned!
My WinForms ScrollMarker .NET control is available since last week.