The Release 18 is now LIVE, and all announced features are now available ;)
The full list of features in this Release are like so:
New WPF Tab control
This will be a customisable Tab control that is ready to use out-of-the-box.
Its got several styles of rendering including Visual Studio style, Diamond, Trapezium, and a host of others, and currently supports two orientations (Top and Bottom).
Refer to more detail on this control here in my earlier blog post.
New WPF & Silverlight control: ZoomAndPan provider
ZoomAndPan is a new control for WPF & Silverlight, and as the name indicates clearly, the control provides Panning and Zooming service to any FrameworkElement.
The control has several configurable features including, being able to set:
- Custom Zoom factor
- Custom Maximum and Minimum zoom depth
- Enabling or disabling Panning
- Enabling or disabling automatic zoom out, based on a particular key
- Custom keyboard key for automatic zooming out
An Online demo of this ZoomAndPan control is here:
A screenshot of how you can use the control to enable zooming and panning on it is like so:
Enhancements to existing WPF and Silverlight controls
- Several new slide transition effects have been added for the Slideshow control
- Flowchart / Organisation chart control now supports Zooming and Panning out-of-the-box
- Flowchart / Organisation chart control now supporting out-of-the-box printing facility (including printing into multiple pages).
General maintenance, bug fixes across controls in the suite, including:
- FIXED: Slideshow Raindrop effect in Win7 64-bit did not work sometimes, now fixed.
- FIXED: Slideshow repeating the last slide twice if you moved directly to the last slide when the slideshow begins
- FIXED: An extra pixel unit of border that was being rendered in the left hand side of the Ribbon tab item
- FIXED: WinForms TreelistView item rendering flickers when performing mouse-move when using the advanced gradient color rendering mode for items.
Release 19 Updates
The work on the upcoming Release 19 is underway and approaching completion soon :)
The new controls that will be available in Release 19 are like so:
- Docking control for WPF
- Docking control for Silverlight
- Ribbon control for Silverlight
- Advanced Grid control for the WPF
- Advanced Grid control for Silverlight
- Scheduler for WPF, with Hour, Day, Month and Year views
- Scheduler for Silverlight, with Hour, Day, Month and Year views
Stay tuned for more information on that release in a couple of weeks time from now.
Enjoy Release 18.