Its been quite a busy year :) with lots of product releases at various points in time.
The recent releases included quite a number of new products, especially for the WinForms .NET platform.
Particularly, one product that has been a very big hit and popular with my customers is the ModernChromeWindow .NET component.
This one took quite a bit of my time and effort to develop, but has come out very nicely :).. well worth having my time spent on it.
This component fully replaces the .NET Framework's stock .NET component - the Form class, and in addition to that I completely take the heavy-lifting off you around managing and rendering the non-client area (a.k.a. the Chrome) bits so as to let you perform heavy customisations on it with super easy code… the non-client area customisation now is as simple as setting some CLR type properties in order to make your Form / Window look really cool, without you having to do deal with any of the low-level non-client are Win32 messages, et al.
You can even host rich .NET controls on the title-bar with absolute ease. You simply add these controls to a collection type CLR property, and i take care of how to render them on the real non-client area that I render. ;)
A quick features round-up:
- Ability to fully customize the non-client area
- Full design-time supported
- Incredibly easy to use – it is as simple as setting up some CLR properties
- You can customise every aspect of the chrome
- Out-of-the-box support for ready-to-use Window rendering themes: includes Office, Win 8 and Win RT themes, all ready to use
- Custom theme supported
- Host rich .NET controls on the title-bar, if you want to
- Plug-in your own chrome area renderer, if you want to take full control over the rendering
- Customize the application chrome command buttons
- and many more rich features.
You can read more about the ModernChromeWindow .NET component here in my website.
Download your copy today, and enjoy :)